In one of my current projects, I’m working on an iPhone app that requires basic Facebook Connect integration. I ran into a little trouble with getting fbDidLogin, the delegate function to be called. My setup was a little different than the Facebook sample project so it was debugging time. I tried checking the basic things like making sure delegate was set to the right class and other minor things with no luck. My next step was to turn to Google which usually never fails and after about 10 minutes of trying a few techniques other fellow developers recommended, I came across Brett Spurrier on Google Groups which recommended a simple change to the Facebook.m code:

[self authorizeWithFBAppAuth:YES safariAuth:YES];

[self authorizeWithFBAppAuth:NO safariAuth:NO];

And what do you know, that was the solution! Thank you Brett for your post on Google Groups!